Types of Information We Collect
We collect personal information from users of our website and mobile applications. Some of the information we collect includes the following:
- Registration information provided when you create an account, including your full name, address, phone number, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, handicap, username, and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you purchase a product or service from us, whether on our website or through our mobile applications, including your postal address, telephone number, email, payment information and information sent to the support chat.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites that your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Gameplay information such as, scores, friends, course event participation, etc.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
How We Collect Your Information
Use of Your Information by GolfADay Ltd.
GolfADay Ltd. will be the data controller for your information. Other members of GolfADay Ltd. may have access to your information where they perform services on behalf of the data controller(s) (as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on their own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request.
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions.
- Send you information about features on our website and mobile applications or changes to our policies consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services.
- Personalize content and experiences on our website and mobile applications.
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party websites and mobile applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We will not share your personal information outside GolfADay Ltd. except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services or directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, or golf related sites that we affiliate with. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
- When we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update, and delete your registration account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, emails, and notifications.
- You may choose whether to receive offers and promotions for our products and services, or other affiliate products.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we will request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, may be excluded from certain products and services.
Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We are always working our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.